This page is designed to help employers and our workforce in Oswego County respond to the challenges of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Updated: July 19, 2022 at 4:19 pm
We need to take steps to keep jobs and businesses going, as well as protect health in the community. Information is changing often, and updates will be made here as needed. We ask readers to rely on official sources first and foremost, some of which is posted here, in addition to OOC’s recommended steps.
Note that entry to the OOC office is by appointment only. We have installed a service window in our vestibule. Please wear your mask when entering the vestibule to use the service window.
Oswego County COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Program
Resources for Businesses
- NYS Indoor Mask Mandate for Businesses Lifted as of February 10, 2022
- Guidance for New York State Businesses Related to COVID-19
- Recovery Resources for New York State Businesses Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resources for NYS Manufacturers
- Worker Recruitment Assistance for Businesses
SBA Small Business Economic Injury Disaster (EIDL) Loan Information
SBA Paycheck Protection Program -- closed to new applications
Testing and Health Updates
- Oswego County Health Department
- Oswego County Health Department Vaccination Clinic Calendar
- New York State Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control
- Coping with the Stress of a Pandemic
COVID-19 Financing Assistance
Please contact Kevin LaMontagne at (315)343-1545 X105 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.