This page is designed to help employers and our workforce in Oswego County respond to the challenges of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Updated: March 31, 2021 at 11:32 am
We need to take steps to keep jobs and businesses going, as well as protect health in the community. Information is changing often, and updates will be made here as needed. We ask readers to rely on official sources first and foremost, some of which is posted here, in addition to OOC’s recommended steps.
Note that entry to the OOC office is by appointment only. We have installed a service window in our vestibule. Please wear your mask when entering the vestibule to use the service window.
Oswego County COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Program
Resources for Businesses
- Guidance & Resources for New York State Businesses Related to COVID-19
- National Grid Resources for Customers
- COVID-19 Resources for NYS Manufacturers
SBA Small Business Economic Injury Disaster (EIDL) Loan Information
- SBA Small Business EIDL Application
- U.S. SBA Disaster Loan Fact Sheet and NY Declaration 16346
- Empire State Development Presentation on SBA Disaster Loans
- SBA Disaster Loan FAQ
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Overview -- Extended
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications
SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) -- NEW
- SVOG Portal -- Applications open 4/8/21
- SVOG Preliminary Application Checklist
- SVOG Eligibilty Requirements
- Information for Employees Affected by Business Layoffs
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (for workers not traditionally eligible for UI benefits)
Testing and Health Updates
- Oswego County Health Department
- New York State Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control
- Coping with the Stress of a Pandemic
COVID-19 Financing Assistance
Please contact Kevin LaMontagne at (315)343-1545 X105 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.