A hospital, urgent care centers, various skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, top-notch physicians, retirement living options, health clinics, laboratories, cancer treatment, maternity care and the latest surgical procedures are all available without leaving Oswego County.
- Home health aides available to residents;
- 14 nursing/adult homes;
- Mental health division for inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services;
- Satellite health service centers, including a Veteran's Administration facility, conveniently located throughout the county; and
- More than 20 service organizations available for people with disabilities.
Oswego Health provides Oswego County with a wide range of healthcare services including:
- Oswego Hospital, a 164-bed community hospital offering acute medical, emergency, surgical, maternity, pediatric and psychiatric care
- Urgent Care Centers in Fulton and Central Square
- Health Services Centers in Mexico, Parish and Phoenix
- A Behavioral Services Department that provides mental health services to those age five and older.
- Springside at Seneca Hill, a retirement community for independent seniors, age 62 and older.
- The Manor at Seneca Hill provides 24-hour skilled nursing, transitional care, and an adult day health services to program
- The Seneca Hill Health Services Center offers radiation/oncology services, and a Veteran's Administration clinic
- Advanced Medical Services in Fulton offers child and family services
- Home health aides for Oswego County residents
Additional healthcare facilities include:
River Vista Medical Center
- Magnetic Diagnostic Resources (MDR) of CNY
- St. Joseph's Imaging Associates
- FCMG Clinical Laboratory
- The Heart Group of Syracuse
Oswego Medical Center