Whether your dream home is a stately historic estate, an urban loft, a contemporary townhouse or you’re looking to custom build a new home, Oswego County has what you’re looking for in a place you can be proud to call home.
- Size: 968 total square miles
- Population: 117,124
- Average home value: $104,600
Out of 54,721 homes, 76% are occupied by owners.
Major architectural styles in Oswego County include Victorian, Greek Revival, Colonial, Second French Empire, Federal and Euro-Contemporary.
Oswego County offers myriad opportunities for water-front living, be it on the shores of Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or along one of several rivers.
Oswego County Housing Information:
|Median Housing Value||Median Monthly Rent||Owner Occupied Units||Renter Occupied Units||Total Unoccupied Units|
*Source: US Census Bureau 2019 Estimates
For Oswego County residents needing Section 8 housing assistance, please visit the links below:
Neighborhood Revitalization Programs
- The Oswego County Land Bank strategically acquires vacant and abandoned properties throughout the county with the intent to return them to usefulness by the best means possible.
- Fulton Block Builders encourages neighbors to work together to restore the exteriors of the houses on their block, thus reshaping the city of Fulton one neighborhood at a time.
- The Oswego Renaissance Association promotes the restorations of neighborhoods in the city of Oswego, making them neighborhoods of choice for potential buyers.